As a high school teacher, I always gave my students an anonymous evaluation to fill out at the end of every term. This gave me the opportunity to see what they liked, didn't like, learned, didn't learn, wanted more of, and wanted less of. I'd like to do the same with you, if you wouldn't mind taking a minute or seven. Input like this is invaluable to me in gauging the page's and blog's effectiveness. As I did with my students, I take what you have to say seriously, so please be honest. Thank you.
Please rate on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, and make follow-up comments where appropriate:
1. Frequency of posts
1a. Too often, not often enough?
2. Number of posts per day
2a. Too few, too many, or just right (think Goldilocks and the Three Bears)
3. Quality of posts
4. Diversity of posts
5. Posts regarding topics you care about
6. Timeliness of responses to messages and/or comments
7. Level of understanding of topic at hand demonstrated by administrators
8. Ability to arouse interest
9. Intellectual stimulation
10. Overall satisfaction Zen Parenting
Please comment on:
11. Overall satisfaction with fellow Zen Parents
12. Overall satisfaction with administrators
13. How closely do you feel Zen Parenting sticks to what is written in their about section?
14. Our mission being: "Education. Activism. Peace, Love, and Zen," how well do you feel we are adhering to that?
15. What aspects of Zen Parenting do you like best? Least? Why?
16. What aspects of Zen Parenting do you feel are weakest? How do you suggest those aspects change?
17. Which topics do you like reading about most? Least? Why?
18. What blog topics would you like to see more written about?
19. What new information have you learned as a result of the information provided by Zen Parenting?
20. Have you changed your mind on anything as a result of information presented by Zen Parenting? Please explain.
21. Please feel free to make any other comments you feel are important.
Thank you so much for taking the time to help improve our community.
It's been a wonderful, educational year for me. I hope it has been for you as well!